“Amazing pizza”

Big Cheese Pizza - Walla Walla
Ranked #44 of 137 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza, Salads, Ribs, Wings, Appetizer Breads - Dine In, Carry Out, Drive Thur Window & Delivery
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We always get the Greek pizza an it never fails to enjoy. This place does great outreach an funding for the youth too. I recorded this one by far one of the best for delivery take out or eat in

1  Thank Cassierensland

Reviewed 8 January 2017

A solid pizza, with very consistent quality. While we have certainly had better pizzas, you typically have to step up to a more gourmet setting to do so. But for a day to day, hey kids want a pizza kind of pizza, it is hard to beat Big Cheese.

The staff is almost entirely local kids, which is great, but make certain of your order, they are kids, and mistakes on orders have been known to happen. But that is a minor quibble, and easily preventable.

Big Cheese is well known in our community for their generosity to good causes. It seems like hardly a week goes by without hearing of some promotion that benefits some group or charity. It is that sort of reason why we drive across town for BC, rather than I see Dominos, Pizza Hut, or Little Caesars.

2  Thank hazelnutman
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I almost always order the Greek chefs special pizza it is top notch has a lot of great toppings and lots of tasty mozzarella and feta great job big cheese

1  Thank drake s
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I was looking for something edible that I could eat in an eatery that is primarily meat and cheese. At first I thought I would get a salad but then I saw cinnamon breadsticks. They were delicious, hot and tasty.

They also had slices for sale as well as whole pies.

1  Thank Rich K
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted to try this place but the pizza didn't have enough cheese on it to keep the toppings on. When you pick up a piece, it all fell apart. About 1/2 cup of cheese on the whole large pizza. Don't recommend it, we won't go back.