“Don't offer advertised specials”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #99 of 139 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Tried to order from this Pizza hut only to find out they don't offer the advertised specials I saw on the internet and TV. So would I like to order anyway? Ah, no.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I gave in and went to pizza hut. I hoped it had changed since the last time i had it...nope. Boring out of the box greasy pizza and a salad that the lettuce was literally frozen. I tried. I am a pizza snob and pizza hut just is not for me.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The place is newly built is about the only positive. Besides that the place needs all new staff, including management. After that the food will probably be better.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

We haven't liked Pizza Hut for years but the new concept and pizzas have made it one of our favorite places. I also think it's one of the best bargains in town. Two giant slices for $5 how can you go wrong. Some reviewers have apparently been there on a bad day but so far it's all been good for us. Our only complaint is that the dining room is kept too cold. Service has been good and friendly. We haven't had any pasta dishes yet.

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Never again! Pasta Dish 10.00$ the size of 4x6 pan, bread sticks the same, low cheese and flavor, all bread, no flavor! Miniature chicken wings!!! 30+ $ three people still hungry....Save your money 88 cent TV dinners more fulfilling. Seriously ....