“Locally sourced meats”
Review of Panino.

Panino.
Ranked #261 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Butchering on the premises andmcharcuterie, Spanish style made by the owner who uses only meat responsibility raised. He also uses local in season produce.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

My wife suggested we try this place for a mid afternoon snack. The main idea is a charcuterie board which we got plus sharing a caesar salad among me and my wife and my daughter. The charcuterie board - they made it for three- included four types of meats- red wine salami, ham, lamb and chorizo plus a cheddar cheese, brie and blue cheese, plus mustard and jalopena sauce. Everything was delicious and the bread was very good also. The owner said they bought the whole animal and so everything was fresh. We had various beers.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We stopped in for drinks and an appetizer prior to our dinner reservations. I'm glad we did since it was some of the best cured meat and cheese combos I've eaten. The owner/chef/creator delivered the board personally and talked us through his meats (which he creates in the basement kitchen). He buys the entire animal to ensure he gets the absolute best and you can taste it. He has an excellent head for combinations because all of it was amazing. Our favorite was the Trillium single cream cheese and his soppressata.

The blueberry mojito was great as well.

That being said, if you haven't done charcuterie before, recognize you won't always like everything on the board, especially if it is well done... because variety and pairings are the key.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Great place and I really love eating their cured meats. The Prosciutto, Lamb Ham, and the other meats here are always really fresh and taste amazing.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Panino is casual, comfortable and friendly. This family owned restaurant makes us feel like we're dining in our Italian relative's home (we're not Italian). The meats are cured on site and all ingredients are fresh. The food is delicious and a good value.