“Delicious Gelato, But a Little Pricey for Me”
Review of Dojo Gelato

Dojo Gelato
Ranked #23 of 55 Dessert in Cincinnati
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Dojo Gelato creates authentic Italian-style ice cream and sorbetto every day at our store inside historic Findlay Market. We use fresh ingredients, including growth hormone free milk and, whenever possible, produce from local farmers. Voted best gelato in Cincinnati by Cincinnati Magazine.
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I tried a coffee-flavored gelato (I think it was Jamaican Coffee?, but can't remember now). I do remember the deep flavor of a dark-roasted bean without it overpowering the sweetness. But combined with the cool, smooth sensation of a frozen desert, it was outstanding! I wished that I could check out a couple other flavors, but they seemed a bit expensive for a small cup. Although, it doesn't cost much more for a larger one if you already know your favorite. Next time, I will ask for some samples to try some different options first, if they allow it.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

They will provide you with samples so you can find your favorite(s). My small cup (plenty in fact) had two scoops! Vietnamese coffee and some deviation from vanilla (I am sorry - truly do not remember, but it was creamy and delicious.) Yum! Others in our party had frozen drinks and sorbetos!

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful Gelato place in Findlay Market. It's a must try when you go to the market. They will let you sample any flavor. The sea salt Carmel was my choice, but honestly they are all really good.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Delicious Gelato. Truly. And did you know it's healthier than ice cream?!?! And the cold brewed coffee is amazing.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

So many flavors! Such a lovely, light, creamy texture. My son had the peach ginger (just a hint of ginger; it is so easy to overdo ginger) and I had the Vietnamese coffee. Most flavors are gluten free and each has its own scoop so there is no chance of cross-contamination. A great way to top off a meal.