“Nice atmosphere & delicious food”

Bombay Brazier Finest Indian Cuisine & Bar
Ranked #298 of 2,064 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere to have an early dinner after a Saturday of errands. I decided to stop here because it was close to where I had an appointment. It is tucked into a shopping plaza that would be easy to miss, but it is worth finding. I got there just around five when they were opening for dinner. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I found it odd given the rest of the decor that the chairs were plastic...but they were comfortable enough. Besides, once I tasted how good the food was it was all that mattered. I had the papadi chaat and the vegetable korma. Both were excellent, but the sauce of the korma was delicious. Like, tempting to lick the bowl clean delicious! I brought home the chicken chili for my husband and he said it was very good as well. The staff were very accommodating and helpful, and the chef even came out and spoke to each of the tables. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We were recommended this place from family members and they were just gushing with exclamations of how amazing this place was and the taste of the food. Having been to so many Indian restaurants, we were a bit skeptical. Well we stopped by over the weekend for dinner and we were not disappointed. AMAZING FOOD and GREAT service. Wow. The taste, smells, quality of the food was some of the best i have ever eaten. We plan to bring family members here for them to enjoy as well. The ONLY negative I would state and recommend to them to improve is the rice they give with their dishes. WAY TO BLAND with no seasonings and quite dry. I have had much better rice at other Indian restaurants. But other that that.. WAY AMAZING and we will be back again and again

1  Thank BoroBandit
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is a AAA Indian restaurant. The service is great and prices are in accordance with the food. My only recommendation is that you should order “mild,” otherwise it requires a Thai palate. “Mild”food is hotter than your hottest Mexican food recollection. Everything is just great!!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a double date in this interestingly decorated restaurant tucked away in montgomery. Our server was new and struggled , often having to go ask for help. The food was delicious , even allowing us to order Indian favs not on menu. The best numbering system didn’t seem clear or consistent. Regardless, we will be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

First timers...we ordered lamb, chicken, vegetarian dishes. The meats were tender. The sauces are AMAZING. Literally was eating the sauce right out of the serving dishes! Full of flavor. The seasonings for each dish were spot on with regards to levels of heat. We live out of town, but we will be back.
Did not give a 5 because when I placed my order (needed to do carry out) I was told 1 hour...got there and the place was almost empty.