“Charming Spot Close to Downtown Hotels”
Review of Istanbul Cafe - CLOSED

Istanbul Cafe
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Istanbul Cafe will bring the authentic flavors and smells of kitchens right out of Istanbul, and straight to your table. Located in downtown Cincinnati Istanbul Cafe offers a unique dinning experience in a city spotted with chain and corporate restaurants. This family owned and operated restaurant will please foodies and eclectic dinners alike. The atmoshere here is simple and to the point all about the food, Turkish rugs, photo's, and mirrors dot the dinning room and turquoise walls.
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Okay- I had high hopes for the restaurant and my findings are a mix. The environment is beautiful- white linens, delightful waiters. I ordered the tzazki and flatbread with the red wine from Turkey to start. Absolutely wonderful. I ordered the cabbage rolls for my entree'. The cabbage rolls were pretty good but the vegetables were mushy. I would go back again but order a different entree'. Definitely like the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

It was across the street and we were cautious. But the waiter was quick to explain the dishes explained. We all ordered different meals. All were in for a taste treat. All dishes were slightly spicy, but not excessive.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I would say, reastaurant lacks dishes such as; Manti, Pide and many meze (appetizer) options. Iskender was good, however meat was cut so thick. It should be thin as possible. The Mezes are delicious though. Service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Very quiet atmosphere, great service and amazing service. The food was very tasty and reasonably priced. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

G\ood lula Kaboobs. The falafels were yummy too. Not excellent, only because , I was expecting more flavorful rice.