“Best Pad Thai Ever!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Neighbourhood: Clifton
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

My granddaughter loves this place. My first time here. Comfortable, warm and relaxed atmosphere. Granddaughter has not tried sushi. Our server was very nice and helpful in trying to find a sushi she would like. Dynamite roll was very good. Sad to say she didn't like it. She had crispy Pad Thai, I had regular. Both were the best I'd ever had but wish I'd ordered the crispy. I'll definitely return. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

I have been eating here for years and never had a bad meal, in fact everything is as close to the real as it gets. Our server Kyle is the best. He knows the menu and all the sushi, and how to describe the flavors of each dish. Hes good!!!
Anyway I would recommend this place to anyone who likes Thai or Sushi.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Bangkok Bistro is now closed. In its place is a Mexican restaurant, which might be better than the Thai one. We've eaten there once, and the chicken soup was excellent -- a bowl full of soup and big chunks of chicken. The rest of the meal was also pretty good.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We have visited many times. The crispy pad thai is unique. We've never seen this dish at any other Thai restaurant. Another exceptional item is their crab Rangoon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

With the advent of more Thai restaurants in Cincy, Bangkok Bistro just hasn't kept up with the competition or maybe it has declined a little over the years.
The food is still good and the ambience is still pleasant and they have great service, but it's no longer the best Thai place in Cincy.