“Love Panera Bread”

Panera Bread
Ranked #1,391 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 December 2015

Great selection of foods for breakfast or lunch. Service is quick and friendly. Very consistent from one to another.

Reviewed 6 September 2014

I stop in during morning hours quite often for a bagel and a coffee. My wife and I eat dinner at Paneras about once every 10 days or so. Their salads and sandwiches are very good and priced reasonably. Paneras are always clean with fresh coffee and an attentive staff.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Usually you can bank on a great meal at Panera, but lately this location has disappointed me the last couple of visits. For starters I don't like the fact that the Spinach Power Salad is no longer available.

I had the southwestern chicken flatbread sandwich, which looked, and was very tasty. Unfortunately, they ran out of flatbread so my wife and I couldn't both have one. Seemed odd since this was being featured. She had her usual pick 2 salad/sandwich combo. The baguettes we had were probably the best I have ever had at Panera, fresh and warm, right out of the oven.

But the service is painfully slow, particularly getting your order rung up at the register. It took way to long to ring it up and then there were mistakes about what we actually owed, as we were using a gift card. Management needs to make sure all cashiers are up to speed on how to handle a gift card.

The beauty of an open kitchen means the customer can watch their food being prepared. Without too many details it was somewhat unpleasant to watch. More like an Army mess hall than an upscale fast food restaurant. A little more passion from the prep'ers would go a long way.

The place has also been dirty and not fresh smelling. I will obviously be back because my wife loves Panera, and so do I, I just want management to pay a little attention to the few opportunities I called out here. These things are usually the result of the manager not committing to their people and training them right.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place never fails to meet my needs. Morning or lunchtime. Highly recommend a quiche at breakfast if you have never tried one. Also, the butternut squash soup right now tastes like liquid pumpkin pie, best I have ever had. Always clean, friendly staff, can't go wrong with a stop here.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I love going here early sunday mornings with a favorite book! Their food is always yummy and I just love their soups. Its a little pricy but you get what you pay for.