“Glad I picked this place at the last minute”

Django Western Taco
Ranked #300 of 2,028 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Last Sunday I decided to have dinner with my son and a quick look on tripadvisor I decided to check Django.
It was a good choice. It is definitively not a traditional Mexican Restaurant with a gigantic menu. But it is so much more innovative and imaginative. The chorizo dip is excellent and they have a pretty large choice of beers [draft or bottle].
Their tacos are very good and my Stuffed Poblano Pepper was excellent [and the serving very generous].
Pleasant and attentive service.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Hungry from a day of brew drinking. Got lost and found the best Tex Mex food in Cincinnati. Authentic Mexican corn on the cob. Wonderful Mac and cheese. Burito, enchiladas. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I'd heard about this place from a co-worker so I figured it'd be worth a try. Small menu, friendly staff (Brian) and very trendy! Parking is off street, in the back of the restaurant and it's a great location - right across from the park for a to-go lunch. We had the tacos - best fried chicken ever! Not a standard tex-mex fare - it's better! Definitely will go back again - probably for dinner.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

The menu we were given did not match the one on the website - and the Short Ribs I wanted to try were not available, but we found food we liked. We had heard about the tacos being very good - and they were. I liked the presentation on a V-shaped holder to keep it vertical. The taco shell was soft and very tasty - certainly seemed homemade. We also had the Chicken on a Buttermilk Biscuit with beans and rice and we loved it all. Our service was top notch too. We were there for a late lunch so maybe the dinner menu is different and has more options, but what we had was worth the drive. Excellent!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Something has changed. The food is still very good and the chef really took pride in his art HOWEVER the service was less than stellar. When we told them our drinks were wrong they said they were correct. The chef finally came over and said we were correct and gave us new drinks. It took way to long to be served and the host was not very helpful in addressing our concerns and needs. It's too bad because this place used to be awesome.