“2 Amigos at Dos Amigos”

Dos Amigos
Ranked #922 of 2,020 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My friend and I came here for dinner. We went around 4:30pm on a Sunday. We were the only people in the restaurant and to me, that was not a good sign. My friend ate here before and said the food was good, so I just went along with our plan to eat here. Our waiter did not speak English so it was hard to understand him. I ordered the tilapia, rice, salad, & guacamole dish. I asked him if the fish was whole or filet. He said whole. I got my food and it was filets. I at them and it was good. It took a long time for someone to refill our drinks. I had to get up and find a waiter to inform him that we needed refills. I'm not too fond of Mexican food, so I won't be back.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The restaurant was having their problems on the evening we stopped for dinner. The air conditioner decided to give up the ghost, so we grabbed a seat on the patio. Still a little warm, but better than inside. Service was a bit slow. The chips and salsa were just ok. We ordered the combination plates and were just average. The beer was a good deal and very cold. Two combination dinners and one beer was $32 before tip. (Wife had water). May have just been a night when they were off their game.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This place had the best drinks. The Long Island was strong =) They also had some specialty drinks and I wish I could have tried them all. I had a Chica Bonita and OMGosh it was so delicious. The food was so amazing!!! It was like mi abuela cooking. I know when I come out to Cincy again I will be eating here!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Well finally tried this place. Food was good service was not bad. Not the best I've had being as empty as it was. Prices were a little high especially for lunch. But overall not bad.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Be very specific when ordering a drink, if you do not point and show them on the menu which drink you want, you will be charged for the "cadillac drink", 1 chicken fajita dinner, 1 burrito dinner and two margaritas = $73.48...at our regular place usually cost $48.