“Old time feel, great food”

Maury's Tiny Cove Steak House
Ranked #738 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Went with a few other couples ( have heard about in past as a great date or family dinner... I agree)
We were given delicious pickles to eat as we enjoyed drinks, waited for everyone and the food.
Monday's are burger nights.
Started with the flat bread pizza which I can guarantee was a tostino s pizza.
I got the chicken parmesan which came with two sides while everyone else got stakes. My meal was huge. Two pieces of chicken ( not rubber chicken :)...)
Plenty of noodles with the meal as well.
Everyone enjoyed their stakes..
I look forward to going for beer tasting ( Tuesday s) and a burger night.
Parking lot was kind of hard to find ( behind restaurant off of Harrison)
Decor is very mid 1900 s, when you go in you go down some steps that remind you of those found on a boat.
Very worth a visit

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

One of our favorite pianist plays here monthly. Ricky Nye is fabulous. This supper club transports you back in time. Had an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We were staying just across the Ohio border in Kentucky but decided to drive into Cincinatti for dinner one night. We were low on gas and ended up in a scary part of town. We realized our rental car needed a specific kind of gas so the closest place was in northern Cincinatti. Once we gassed up we decided to eat in the area and Googled and found Maury's Tiny Cove. We walked into a dive and had second thoughts but decided to proceed. Our waitress was amazing, so friendly and helpful. She was very chatty and knowledgeable. I ordered a margarita and it was well made. I ordered the surf and turf and my husband got ribs and both were delish! What started out as a difficult adventure led us to a great place to eat! The cost wasn't outrageous and they had a rib special so it worked out great. Their rolls were so amazing. Hot out of the oven in a small dish and soft and buttery. The only thing we didn't understand was the pickles. They bring out a dish of sliced pickles. We asked but even the waitress wasn't sure where it started, it's just one of their "things". Overall, a great meal!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Almost nothing right with this meal. Bad service and not good food. Waitress kept saying I'll be back - didn't return. House salad was just finely shredded lettuce, did provide white puffed up roles which had to sustain us while waiting for the dinner which was served well over an hour after we arrived. My prime rib was full of gristle and fat (OK normally there is some but not like this). Husband ordered medium prime rib which was rare when it finally arrived. Upset, he ordered a hamburg (OK). One person's filet looked like an overdone hockey puck. Really had good memories which were deflated by this visit. and won't return.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped with my boyfriend who hadn't been in 30 years. Still served delicious dill pickles at the bar. He recognized the wood paneling and the low ceilings in the basement. Didn't stay to try their decades old specialty, prime rib.