“Amazing Pizza”

Ranked #383 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$2 - US$35
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Restaurant in a Drive-Thru setting, which also carries a variety of craft beers and wines. Menu has options starting with delicious pizza by the slice and whole pizzas, salads as well as appetizers, to hoagies and also tasty homemade desserts. Follow us on Twitter
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I grew up on the west side so I've known about Trotta's for years....I was always a big LaRosa's fan...and it's still good...but I can't hardly order anything but Trotta's.....it's Amazing......you know it's special when you offer to take your wife anywhere she wants for Valentines lunch....and she wants Trotta's instead.
My favorite is Sicilian with pepperoni and extra sauce....anywhere else I would get thin crust...but that Garlic they put on there is awesome....the Lotta Trotta is great when you' having friends or family over.

Lindsay T, Manager at Trotta's Pizza & Drive Thru, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you for supporting our Family Restaurant!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

If your looking for the best pizza in Cincinnati you just found it. Trotta's has been a hometown tradition for years, I would suggest the Sicilian, They have the freshest toppings and the crust is awesome. You just can't go wrong with them.

Thank you for supporting our Family Restaurant!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I live on the West Side and think that LaRosa's is Overrated. So I decided to try Trotta's and their Pizza was really good! However, their mozzarella sticks have NO CHEESE IN THEM.

If you visit Trotta's, just stick to the Pizza.

Lindsay T, Manager at Trotta's Pizza & Drive Thru, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

We take bad food seriously.
Next time your order is not to your liking, please call that day and let us know. We would be More Than Happy to remake it for you!

Try our Cheesy Garlic Fingers next time you may like them better.

Hopefully you will still be a customer at our family restaurant.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Fascinating! I've never seen nor experienced this type of setup. That aside (albeit good), the pizza was Top Notch! Ask for garlic infused crust;) The only drawback is no seating to eat. This is torture!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I really enjoy going to Trotta's. The pizza is very appetizing and tasty. Also love that they feature a pizza of the day that is often out of the box of thinking, and very delicious such as the pickle, sausage and cheese, goetta, barbecue, etc. They also offer hoagies. My favorites are the gyro and the eggplant meatball. I also love the service. They are very friendly and accommodating. It is always a pleasant experience.