“A regular spot for us”

Mango Tree
Ranked #303 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We go to Mango Tree about once a month. My boys, my father-in-law, and my wife and I all like the food there. The sushi is second to none. The last time we went, I had the Shrimp Hot & Sour Soup and the Crispy Pad Thai. The food is consistently good. However, the service can be hit or miss.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

The food is excellent and unique. The service is friendly and attentive. It can get a little busy sometimes, but it's worth the wait. Sometimes we do carry-out - great place to order sushi and carry-out for a treat.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner... Very nice service, and very good good Pad Thai and curry dishes. Nothing exceptional, but just very good.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We LOVE the Thai at Mango Tree... My friend says the Pad Thai is best. I say the Green Curry is best. Others love the Basil Fried rice. The service is fast and friendly. The restaurant is modest, clean, cozy. Pay for extra veggies--they are fresh and delicious. Excellent fried tofu. Smaller, cheaper portions for lunch.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Fairly tasty sushi joint. Good flavors! My only constructive criticism would be that the rolls could have been wrapped a little tighter. We'll be back :)