“Amazing pad thai”
Review of Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant
Ranked #587 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Haven't had anything here that i did not love. They deliver, there is an upcharge for delivery but if it's worth it for delivery then hey! Service is good and the prices are decent.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I choose one of their bento box specials, which included soup, salad, two sushi rolls, an egg roll, and a small portion of pad Thai, all for $10.99. Everything was fresh and tasty! Service was great too.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

So we went here on a Friday night at 6:30ish. We were literally the only patrons. We were like, um is it open? It was.

The decor is really nice. It's actually a very beautifully decorated restaurant. So it had that going for it. But that's probably it.

The food was mediocre at best. We got sushi and maybe this is just a bad place to get it. We ordered several roles and they were kinda bland. I had the Super Crunch and it was covered in a mayo-like sauce that was gross. It was also served piping hot which was weird to me. There was a good appetizer, Siam rolls, and that was sadly the best part of the meal.

So here is the weirdest part. I feel bad saying this but honestly it was so weird I have to. Our waitress stood about 10 feet from us and watched us the whole time. Like watched us. It was really uncomfortable. The service was definitely fast but it was just so weird to be watched like that.

So, I don't think I'll be going back. Weird service, mediocre food and the price was WAY too high for the quality.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

The Good: service, decor, clean as a hospital, tasty

The Bad: some dishes bland,not cheap

This place is exceptionally clean and the decor is modern. It's a great. The Tom Kha was 9/10. The Pork Dumplings8/10. The Dancing Duck 7/10 and the Orange Tangerine Duck is 6/10 being a little bland. The service is quick and friendly

The Road Word: it's worth a 20 mile drive.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I stopped there instead of going to Kroger. I'm glad I did.

Quick and easy with crab Rangoon as I waited for my Pra Ram (stir fried chicken, vegetables with peanut sauce) and brown rice. It all tasted really good, came out steaming, and served with a smile.

I'll go back.