“Headed to the Ark”

Scrambler Marie's
Ranked #191 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I checked reviews for nearby places and came up with Scramblers! We arrived around 9:30 and the place was very busy. But we got sat down immediately. The little girl who set us took our drink orders and brought them back right away. Just as our server Kelly was walking up. She had an awesome personality and was quite helpful with the menu. My husband ordered eggs over medium with corn beef hash and sourdough toast and I ordered the cheeseburger with fries.
He said the Corn Beef Hash was perfect and delicious. His eggs were perfectly done and the sourdough roar was really good. As you can see my picky husband cleaned his plate! Had to have been delicious!!! And then he tried mine and said wow! So juicy!
My cheeseburger was huge. It was cooked perfectly and delicious. The fries were also very good.
The restaurant was very clean and neat. Reminded us of a little place called Sophie's in Benton Harbor, MI. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Scrambler Marie's is a pretty average breakfast joint. It was clean. The prices were good, but the food was average. I had the Uncle Moose's Skillet that had way too much heavy cheese on it and too little meat. A little hot sauce helped. The coffee was good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This was so good we ate here on consecutive days. The service was good, staff friendly and the food tasty. Overall the value was decent for the portion sizes.

1  Thank A C R
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had Brunch here. I ordered a veggie omelette and he ordered biscuits and gravy with eggs. Everything was very tasty. The service was fast and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

My friend wanted to go there, as he likes it. I was impressed. The service was very good and the place is pretty large so even though there were a lot of people, we did not have to wait. My friend warned me and he was right- the pancake order was three very large pancakes- so we agreed to share the Berry nutty pancakes- with nuts and dried cranberries- they were delicious- and we had leftovers which I take home and put in the freezer for another day. We also shared an avocado omelette with red peppers and monterrey jack and cheddar cheeses- I also substituted mushrooms for the bacon which they did without any problem. We also had a side of hash browns which I like crispy which they did, and my friend got a side of fruit instead of toast. My friend also said the coffee was very good, which it was. There are many options, from omelets, pancakes, waffles, breakfast sandwiches and healthy bowls of veggies and rice, etc, as well as breakfast meats- bacon, sausage and getta. The portions are big and the prices are reasonable.