“BEST TACO SALAD EVER!!!!!”

Taco Casa Restaurant
Ranked #1,117 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Please try either my FAV 'the tuna boat' for tuna lovers....with a twist or their FAB taco salad.
I started eating at Taco Casa in the early 80's. Every time I'm back to visit this is a 'must have' for me.
Please try it. You'll LOVE it

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I had the small taco salad and was quite full.The place is clean and has good service.Very reasonably priced.Many restaurants in this area.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

To go Mexican food - nothing good or bad- typical American-Mexican - has gone down in quality over the past few months. Too much competition and is not keeping up with any trends, etc.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We have carried out from here twice, we tried beef tacos and chicken tacos, the chicken has no flavor, there is no seasoning on the chicken. I was tired of the beef taco before I could finish it, my husband said the same thing about the double enchilada pie, tired of it before he was done. The rice has little chunks of red in it, never pinpointed what it was but it wasn't good. The taco salad is the only thing we have tried that we like, but then if you get the dressing on the side, we got one for two salads, it wasn't enough.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Black Bean Burrito is Great! Very quick and friendly service, ok atmosphere and reasonably priced. Thought we would give it a try instead of chipotle - it was ok but can't beat the freshness of chipotle.