“Always great food”
Review of Larosas

Larosas
Ranked #456 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 22 November 2016

I took a party of 10 to eat here. We had pizza and ravioli. This is my favorite pizza. Meat ravioli is not very easy to find in restaurants these days. It is a delightful treat here. The service was great. The prices are a little higher than at other similar restaurants, but it is definitely justified by the superior food.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We go to larosas in Dayton, Ohio and we absolutely love it. We have tried a variety of foods and they have all been delicious. They also have the best salad and their prices are very reasonable. We usually go once a week.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Was staying at a hotel in Cincinnati & needed a quick meal. The hotel gave me their menu and I ordered the ravioli. It came with a soup as well, the soup was ok but the ravioli were pretty good. I ordered the spinach and cheese and they were tasty. The delivery driver was tremendously polite. If I find my way back to Cincinnati I will order in again from LaRosas.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

We were in town staying at a hotel and so we decided to order delivery. In the hotel, Larosas was one of the restaurants on the list that all hotels provide. We had never heard of them, but the menu looked good, and we decided to give it a try. I have never seen so much food for such an affordable price. The dessert wasn't great, but the rest of the food was to drool for! And, the weather outside was treacherous, and so we thank you so much for allowing a driver out on that night to deliver to us. We will definitely look for a Larosas in our area or visit this one if we're in Cincinnati again!

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

We had the pizza delivered to our hotel and it was amazing. We have been missing pizza like this around home. It had the best flavors and the price was reasonable.