“Had Lunch Two days...Princeton Store”
Review of Larosas

Larosas
Ranked #449 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We worked at the Sharonville Convention Center for the Gunshow Sat & Sun.. Had Calzones each day for lunch and they were the best. Delivered prompt and great. First time we ate here and we would do it again.. Thanks

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The LaRosa's in Harrison is a terrific place to enjoy a quiet lunch with friends. We shared a side salad and a medium pizza and had some to take home.
They were delicious and the service was prompt and attentive without being intrusive.
We are lucky to have a LaRosas in our little town.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I took a party of 10 to eat here. We had pizza and ravioli. This is my favorite pizza. Meat ravioli is not very easy to find in restaurants these days. It is a delightful treat here. The service was great. The prices are a little higher than at other similar restaurants, but it is definitely justified by the superior food.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We go to larosas in Dayton, Ohio and we absolutely love it. We have tried a variety of foods and they have all been delicious. They also have the best salad and their prices are very reasonable. We usually go once a week.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Was staying at a hotel in Cincinnati & needed a quick meal. The hotel gave me their menu and I ordered the ravioli. It came with a soup as well, the soup was ok but the ravioli were pretty good. I ordered the spinach and cheese and they were tasty. The delivery driver was tremendously polite. If I find my way back to Cincinnati I will order in again from LaRosas.