“The best pizza in town”
Review of LaRosa's Pizzeria

LaRosa's Pizzeria
Ranked #358 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I love this pizza. It is unique taste. Sweet but not too sweet sauce. Choices in crust and toppings. Great for families. I would suggest the cinnamon dippers.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

First time we had ever eaten at the restaurant. Server was nice but very new. I had ravioli and it was good. My son got a personal cheese pizza which he loved and my husband got a deluxe pizza on a thin crust that we described as bland. Our server never came back to Che k on us, so other servers brought us drink refills, took our empty plates and ran her down to get our check.
They have butcher with activities in it for the kids that cover the tables. They also have the freestyle drinks.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I have to eat here each time I visit Cincy. The sauce on the pizza is distinct and flavorful. The calzones are full of ingredients edge to edge. The choose two for lunch is filling and reasonably priced. I'd recommend a personal sized pizza and salad. Enjoy!

1  Thank Vetskidog
Reviewed 24 June 2015

My family has enjoyed eating at this location on several occasions. The service is good and the food is always fresh and tasty. The restaurant is good for small or larger groups. I've went with another person as well as groups of around 10. LaRosas is a local favorite and we often take out of town guests here to eat when they visit and they always enjoy it!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Place out-shines its sister location on Northland Blvd. More seating and once seated, great service.

On arrival, the host was pulling double duty trying to wait tables, too.

Plugged in laptop - and they print out a custom code for you for WIFI.

Steak hoagie was still as excellent as I remembered it. La Rosa is just addictive!

....
After I was there awhile, the virtually empty place, the new hostess sat a large family with young NOISY kids, an elbow away from me.

Really??? Was it a clue they wanted me to leave? Stop spending money?

Probably 100 seats open and I have to get the noisy kids and "don't care parents" - practically in my lap.

Aren't host people "trained?

When i tried to leave I had to go to the front to get my check.

The middle times on the visit were excellent.