“okay”

Tea N Bowl
Ranked #1,519 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Reviewed 6 April 2016

The service was great, but the food was subpar. We tried chicken satay for dinner and the chicken and sauce itself were good, but the vegetables seemed like they were frozen or from a can. We also got fried rice and were unaware that was an additional charge of .50 until we got our bill. Ended up paying almost $11 for a meal that was really only half edible. I had read a lot of reviews that said it was great, so I was excited to try it but was disappointed. It does seem like they have a lot of authentic Asian food, and the menu was extensive so I may give them another chance.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We went to Tea N Bowl for lunch and had a good meal. Since it was early and they just opened, we were able to chat with the owners a bit. They are really nice people. The Bubble Tea is really good as well. The "Bubbles" are cooked properly unlike some places. We also had some chicken curry and spicy beef dish which were a decent size portion. The restaurant is not big and you park on the street (metered parking), but it is worth the visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

I enjoyed my simple Chinese meal, and my friend loved his (mentioned that a few times during the meal.) Our first time to Tea n Bowl.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This place is a must try!
Great variety of Asian cuisines in one place. The food is surprisingly authentic. We used to live in Malaysia and the taste brought back so many good memories... We had Malaysian curry and Bak Kut Teh. The bubble teas are good -not my favourite- but tasty.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Located near University of Cincinnati. Street paid parking. Colorful picture on the outside, not a big restaurant. Menu can be overwhelming with too many choices and difficult to decide what type of Asian food this place specializes in. Prices are reasonable. I tried the Malaysian curry laksa, serving is good size and quality is acceptable.