“Good pizza”

Larosa's Pizzeria Blue Ash
Ranked #295 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We tried LaRosa's during a recent trip to Cincy. The pizza was very good. We got a pizza called the Buddy I think? It has spicy sausage on it. It was fantastic. The sausage was so good. I wasn't fond of the house italian dressing on my salad though. We would go back.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We had the lunch combo w/delicious pizza & a salad. The sauce is a tad sweet & the crust is delicious. Toppings are generous. Service was friendly & attentive. We saved room for a smashed cannoli- very yummy!!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Wow! We enjoyed LaRosa's pizza. We got a large pizza, wings, and the rondos (which were pizza dough with pepperoni and cheese rolled up with a hint of garlic) and the kids got the kids meals. I loved that they had the "Freestyle" drink machine that allowed you to choose from an unbelievable variety of soft drinks. I try to avoid caffeine, so that normally eliminates most drinks, and it was great to be able to get something other than water with my meal.

Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. If we ever come back through Cincinnati we will be sure to visit LaRosa's again!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I love the Pizza, it's a completely different taste than any other in town, not the Best, but one of our favs, good fries, good spaghetti, excellent sandwiches, why they got rid of their Garlic Bread I have no clue, it was the Best, and their PRovolone breadsticks, need to be brushed with garlic, would make them 10x better.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Larosa's is a great place to eat...The food is always great and the staff are very friendly.. The only problem can be finding a parking space...