“I liked it!”

La Rosas
Ranked #386 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I have had pizzas at a few other places and I liked the one they served. Their chicken nuggets was amazing to say the least. I would recommend it along with the veggie pizza thin crust - worked for me. The staff was very sweet as well.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Only people from Cincinnati like La Rosas. Only because they don't know any better.
Lousy sauce. Terrible cheese. Crust is awful. I love my dog so I would never feed her this garbage if it was last thing on the planet to eat.

If you aren't from here, avoid at all costs!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food is always delicious. Order is normally correct. Delivery is fast and convenient. Drivers pay attention to delivery details.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I am at a loss to say anything really positive, and consider the whole dining experience to be a waste of money. We shared the most basic of dishes - chicken wings and a steak hoagie. Deep fried chicken wings - if you like them. A hoagie that tasted like pizza sauce - hey, it was pizza sauce! My suggestion... stay at home and eat a rotisserie chicken from the store and a can of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee. Don't waste your money on this junk food.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

grew up eatting LaRosas..Miss it here in Florida and go there everytime we visit. Great food and service