“Best pizza ever!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I had not been to this restaurant before but I sure hope I am lucky enough to go back! The pizza was the vest I have ever eaten and pasta was excellent too- Alfredo was exceptional and enough for take home dinner next night. Salad was good - bread served with it is gourmet: go at cheese spread with peppers. Absolutely lived thus place: one negative- it was very warm inside ! Not sure if AC was not working or if wood fired ovens just caused overheating -

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We have been here several times and the pizza and pasta were wonderful. I took my in laws there for dinner in a Saturday and our food took over an hour to arrive. We recently tried again in Saturday and again it took forever to get our food. Evidently it takes a while to make pasta. If you go on the weekend, I would go with pizza. OR just go on a weekday.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

As a pizza aficionado, it's hard to find great pizza. Well, who knew Cincinnati would sport a world class pizza? Fresh made, great sauce, many topping options. Visiting the area for the first time and was great to find this gem.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The pizza here is great we come once a month or so. Really good tasting red sauce too! Tried this with a Groupon originally but keep coming back. You can smell the wood fire when you walk through the door. The house pinot grigio is great too! Can't way enough good things about this place.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I have been coming to Pomodori's since 1998. I love their wood fired pizza (their Margherita with big artichoke pieces and red onion is my favorite), their delicious, fresh salads, and the warm atmosphere. Enjoying good food in the sun room on an afternoon is the perfect lunch break, but dinner time is just as lovely. Pomidori's is my go-to place for pizza. The usual Cincinnati pizza place that begins with "L" cannot compare with the handcrafted crust and delicious ingredients that make Pomidori's food so tasty and keep me and my family coming back.