“Additional comments since my visit March 2016”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #264 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Used an e-mail coupon for soup/salad and dessert before 4:00PM cutoff. When my bill was presented it indicated a time of 16:41:20, the time the check was closed out. I brought this to the attention of the server, and he to the room manager in charge (The General Manager at this Olive Garden is Claude Bounds). After some discussion the room manager graciously provided the delicious Chocolate Caramel Lasagna cake as a no charge comp item. This was the only way that a correction could be made because the coupon code and bill were already posted. I went home HAPPY with the dessert in a take out container.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Is close to the Kings Auto Mall (walking distance when waiting for car to be serviced). This Olive Garden was typical of most Olive Gardens. Clean and neat eating area, bathrooms and parking facilities. The food is always good with the unlimited bread and glorious salad. My husband and I always order the same meals and are never disappointed with serving size and flavor. Atmosphere is relaxing and the service is good. Price is moderate but a value for us. :)

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Had salmon and it was done the way I requested, starter and deserts were wonderful. Will go again next time I am in Cincinnati.
One suggestion to the hotel is to try to control the smell within the dinning area.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Just what you'd expect from Olive Garden. Consistent service, decent food, decent price. Nothing special but we enjoy eating here from time to time.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Visited Olive Garden for family dinner. The restaurant was very clean and the staff worked very hard to take care of us. Manager Chris Stone was very professional and made sure his staff was taking care of the guests. Our waitress Samantha Mahon was in training but she did a fantastic job taking care of us. If you are in the area and eat at Olive Garden ask for Samantha's table. Samantha keep up the good work and thank you for your hospitality. Chis you have a fantastic staff and keep up the great work.