“Great for Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #104 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The quality of the food at any First Watch is good. They are only open until 2 or 2:30, so it is not a dinner place. The omelets are great, as are salads and sandwiches.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thanks so much, Juliann! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our restaurant and the variety our menu has to offer. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I eat here for breakfast when visiting family and have never been disappointed. The service is quick, friendly and the food quality is excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone and am thinking that I have to try the lunch.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Went early to avoid the lunchtime lines and had a delicious Frittata Rustico at my friend's recommendation with a side salad of a variety of greens. She had the classic eggs Benedict. Talked so much. Great servicer who left us alone to talk. Always enjoy this chain!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thanks so much, Gwen! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your Frittata Rustica and experienced excellent service as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We recently went back to First Watch and were very impressed with the food. I had a Croque Madame, which is part of their seasonal menu; my wife had a breakfast sandwich. Both items were really excellent, and better than what I remember from the past. Keep up the good work! And please make Croque Madame part of the regular menu! :-)

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your Croque Madame and that your wife loved her breakfast sandwich. We can't wait to see you both again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

My wife and I ate there after having some tests at a nearby hospital. They were quite busy but our orders were taken and delivered in a timely manner. They have a nice mixture of breakfast and lunch items that are probably more on the healthy side than many of their breakfast competitors. They use a lot of avocado as it's a staple in many of their dishes. Definitely worth a try if you haven't eaten at one. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with kids who are even slightly picky.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your meals with us and had a wonderful experience overall. We can't wait to see you again soon!