“GOETTA EGGROLLS!!!!!!!!”

Mimi's Gourmet Eggrolls & Curry Bowls
Ranked #444 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Always try to stop here when we visit the market. Great food and friendly people. Curry is outstanding and Pad Thai is incredible. The Goetta eggroll is my sons go to meal.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Among the many food stalls at Findlay market, I settled onto this unassuming place and ordered a curry bowl. Reasonable price, big portion and even bigger taste! it was one of the best curry bowls I had ever had.
The owner who served me was very cordial and helpful. No complaints there.
If ever I am back in Cincy, I would visit Findlay only if because I would love one of these bowls again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Mimi's is the type of place that makes Findlay Market so special. Their egg rolls and pad thai are ridiculously good and they give you great portions! Love Mimi's and Findlay Market!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We ate lunch here on a Wednesday at Findley Market, not as crowded as the weekend.
We ordered the egg rolls, curry bowl and Thai chicken peppers. They were good not stunning.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Happened by Mimi's yesterday and was offered a taste of their curry by I am guessing Mimi. Sherry and I are suckers for a good curry and the medium yellow chicken curry did not disappoint! Soooo good and deep in flavor! We loved it.

Add in the homemade pork egg roll with the homemade sweet Thai chili sauce and it was another home run!

We live in Louisville Ky but Mimi's is a definite reason why we need to come back to Cincinnati!