“Pad Thai and Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We had a wonderful lunch. Pad Thai number 6 hot with Tofu and Swimming Angel. Very good! Spicy Tuna roll was very good as well. We will be back for Dinner very soon......

Reviewed 21 April 2015

A staple sushi place for past seven years, I've seen decline in the quality of preparation. Taste is average, presentation is average, service is average. Where I took visitors to on a weekly basis, now I visit once every two months - to satisfy my sushi fix.

Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

We went to Wild Ginger with two other couples on a Saturday night. The food was decent. Nothing special, just decent. Our server was aloof at best. We ordered sushi with our dinner and ended up canceling the order because we had finished the rest of our meal. The server actually said to us after we were already finished with the rest of our meal, "Still no sign of your sushi." TERRIBLE service. We will NOT be returning.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

We had not eaten here in a while-now I remember why.
There are so many Asian inspired restaurants in the area-that are much better.
Service was ok-not great. We had drinks. Miso soup and seaweed salad. Miso soup was not as good as many other places.
We ordered sushi-one roll was not good at all (and we love sushi) we didn't even eat half of it. One other roll-was ok. And the shrimp tempura roll was the best out of the three and wasn't that great. Our meal was $75 which was not worth it at all. It was not high or medium quality. I think the thai items are better than their sushi.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

It has been hard to find an Asian restaurant that has good gluten free options since soy is often a prominent ingredient in Asian food and the main ingredient in soy is wheat! Wild Ginger has delicious gluten-free fried rice. One person who works there, Emily, is very knowledgeable about the gluten-free dilemma. The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere and is in a good location. Besides that complaint, I love this restaurant and patronize it often. My husband, who has no dietary constraints, loves the wide variety on the menu.