“Exciting!”

Goodfellas Pizzeria
Ranked #303 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is some of the best pizza around! The Covington, KY location is a little more exciting, but that probably has something to do with the bar upstairs over there. The guys working here are great, and it is hard to beat this pizza. If the huge slices aren't enough, try a monster breadstick!

2  Thank Abby G

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Actually ate at a Goodfellas once in Lexington and glad to find this location. The slices are huge and great deal! Takes no time to heat it up so quick to get in and out if needed. My friend did order his own pizza which took much longer. Cool place inside and even had an upstairs. Guys working were all friendly.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night, right before 10pm. The line went quick and we ordered slices to go. The pepperoni was really good as well as the specialty slices. Just an FYI the cheese and pepperoni are $3 a slice and .50 more for each topping. My fave was the crust. The pizza is NY style and fresh. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We walked in 31st the right time. 3 people in front of us. Since then the line has been 15-20 deep and it's not even 5pm.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Was in the neighborhood and needed something to eat. Stopped in and went to the upstairs bar. I ordered a pizza and when it came it was big with great cheeses and garlic. Awesome. Andrew, the bar tender, mixed me an old fashion that was superb. He was very pleasant, Would I go back absolutely. This would be a great post game bar for FC Cincinnati. Highly recommend