“Fresh guacamole! Not from a bag!”
Review of Tortilleria Garcia

Tortilleria Garcia
Ranked #126 of 2,048 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 May 2015

We tried this place based on Yelp reviews and we were not disappointed. Very clean and bright inside. I had a bowl and my friend had tacos. They were delicious, so I decided to try the guacamole. Please understand that I am a guacamole connoisseur, so I asked the woman at the counter if the guacamole was made from avocados with pits. She said yes, and went back to the kitchen to whip some up for me. It was indeed made from real avocados and very tasty. This isn't one of the many Mexican restaurants that buys guacamole in big plastic squeeze bags. I told the guy behind the counter how I feel about food that's all served up from prepared frozen and canned foods, and he said that everything is prepared fresh from scratch. In my mind, that's wonderful, so 5 stars it is.

2  Thank SESeattlemom

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Best carnitas in Cincinnati -- without question. The beef is also amazing. Chicken is roasted and pulled on the spot..... served pulled or take home a whole chicken. Tortillas are made fresh on the spot and you're given a "ton" with each purchase!!

The Family Deal is absolutely worth it. A complete meal, from tortillas and meat all the way to cilantro and limes -- it all comes in the family deal!

And don't forget Taco Tuesdays -- $1 taco night!

2  Thank catriona120