“North of the Boarder - YUMMMM”
Review of El Pueblo

El Pueblo
Ranked #375 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Plainfield rd.
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not Mexican, But this food is pretty darn good !

CLEANLINESS... the whole place was spotless & clean. ( restrooms looked modern/updated )

STAFF... smiling & friendly, quick to order & serve, helped with bringing extras & topping off drinks.

FOOD... hot , steamy, yummy. I filled my tummy to the brim & still had leftovers

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Nice patio. Pretty good sangria. Jalapeno margarita pretty good. Chille rellenos very good. Carnitas very good. Has all the food you expect at an Americanized Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service. Very happy to stumble on this place while we were staying overnight close by. Guacamole was some of the best I've had from a restaurant and I'm a little spoiled on that because I like to make my own.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My coworkers and I love this place. The food is great and service is generally pretty fast. My favorite is the Huevos von Chorizo. The tamales are awesome too. We try to get here weekly.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Had to eat lunch there and was very pleasantly surprised. Very friendly (even tolerated my poor Spanish!). Great service and very tasty food. Prices were reasonable, as well.