“Great Flavors, But Not Very Filling”
Review of Taco Bamba

Taco Bamba
Ranked #29 of 198 Restaurants in Vienna
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Warm day out, we decided to eat at Taco Bamba in Vienna, a short drive from the office. We beat the crowd by 5 minutes ... when we arrived at about 11:10, there was no line, by the time we were finished ordering, maybe 25 people had gotten in line behind us, with a steady stream of patrons while we ate on the patio outside. I ordered the San Diaaaaaaago, with grilled fish and a spicy chipotle sauce, which was delicious. I also ordered a Breakfast Taco, with egg and chorizo and a different sauce. Both were excellent, but I could have has 2 of each and still may have been hungry afterwards. Definitely worth a visit, but don't be shy about ordering!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious— highly recommend the crispy shrimp taco if you don’t like anything too spicy— and the street corn is amazing! Food prices were awesome. Drinks were pricey for what you get, especially in comparison to the food. It was hard to get a table. Music was a little loud— but great music!! Especially for an early 30’s crowd!! It’s definitely worth a stop! Would be better for a smaller group or a couple than a bigger group with children— which is what we had.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered a couple of their signature tacos and a margarita - cashier said there was a special on that if I ordered at the bar, done (most places would have just taken your extra $). Tacos were great as was the drink, amazing variety and combination of ingredients on the taco. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had the signature "Taco Bamba" and it was delicious, a wonderful combination of flavors and textures. I will definitely go back and try another of the many choices.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

So good , I will agree with most about the noise but it didn’t bother me as I enjoyed the music which was unusual for a taco place, Motörhead, soundgarden , Metallica ect . We had a wide variety of the tacos on the menu and each tasted better than the next . I am generally a fan of all meals meaty but I tried the spicy shroom taco and it was fantastic!!!! No doubt I will return to further explore the menu .

Thank theplumbingmedi... .