Review Highlights
Great Tour of a Slot Canyon

I spent the holiday weekend in Springdale and found out about this tour company in nearby Kanab. I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
asl492
Arcadia, California
via mobile
Peekaboo Canyon and Sunset excursion

This was a lot of fun! Our family loved the experience. Both our 5 yr old and our 13 yr old girls... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2018
bluebubble77
Ypsilanti, Michigan

All reviews peekaboo canyon comfortable ride best friends animal sanctuary slot canyon great tour tour guide his knowledge a lot of fun ken stories rock zion
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We loved out hummer tour with Ken. We sat in the back 3 seats of the hummer and had spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Ken was friendly, knowledgeable and informative. We went to peek a boo canyon and were the only people there. It was secluded and the scenery in the slot canyon was unparalleled. The golden light bounced off the sides of the canyon. To get to this out of the way place, Ken drove the hummer through the country on deep sandy trail type roads. Anytime we wanted to stop for pictures he would do that. This was one of our favorite activities on our trip to Zion and Bryce National Parks.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank bices
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I won a tour with Windows of the West last year and it was absolutely a great experience. We went on the Medicine Man tour, and, because our group was made up of experienced hikers who finished the trip in less than the three hours my gift certificate entitled me to, our guide then showed us around to other spots none of us can reach in our vehicles. My workplace also gave us all tours with Windows of the West last year as a thank you for our hard work. In this case as well, it was a great time. The service is excellent, the guides are knowledgeable, and overall it's an awesome experience.

Date of experience: April 2013
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This was really great! SO fun! Our tour guide was super friendly and was very knowledgable about the surroundings. I really enjoyed this tour.

Date of experience: February 2013
1  Thank Anna K
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I really enjoyed the Hummer tour. It was such an awesome experience and the vehicle is super cool. The back 3 seats are the best seats so make sure to call those seats if you can! We went off-roading which was really fun and bumpy. We went to see some slot canyons which were beautiful. We also saw and underground lake and some Indian artifacts. I would definitely recommend this tour and other tours offered by Windows of the West Hummer Tours. The driver/tour guide was really awesome, friendly and knowledgeable...and a great driver!

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Taking the hummer tour to Peek-a-Boo Canyon was both fun and educational. Ken was a fantastic tour guide, who made the drive interesting with his vast knowledge and good sense of humor. Once we got to the Canyon, I was again impressed with his knowledge of the area and had a wonderful time in such a gorgeous setting. It's a great place for photography, so definitely bring your camera. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone! The hike through the slot canyon itself is an easy one that could be done by many ages and physical ability levels. Ken made sure we all had water and took good care of us while we hiked. I'm so glad we went on this tour!

Date of experience: October 2012