“Charming sunset tour”

Windows Of The West Hummer Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: 4-Wheel-DriveBack-Country ExcursionsTouring public lands and private canyons around Zion, East Zion and Kanab in southern UtahExperienced, knowledgeable guidesExcursions ranging from 2-hour trips to all-day custom toursTours offered year-round
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Ken the guide is a 1 man show! His family started the donkey tours through the Grand Canyon years ago so this man knows all the history and trails. His tour of the Red Knoll is unique, private, fun, thrilling and even romantic. My boyfriend and I met up with him in a small cute town about 25mins outside of Zion Canyon Park. He let us know we could arrive early and take a drive through best friends animal sanctuary. We brought champagne and snacks and got into the hummer. We drove through the sanctuary and then up a big mountain. This part was fun as there are no roads on the mountain. Once we reached the tops we began to take hundreds of pictures. The sunset was breathtaking, like watching a picture change by the second. Ken was filled with knowledge on the surrounding towns, their culture and religions. He told us tales of cowboys, car chases and spirit sightings to set the mood for our moonlit ride home on the back roads. A wonderful time I highly recommend it. Romantic. Informative. Unique. Fun. Breathtaking.

*And no the pig isn't part of the tour just a visitor.

2  Thank Ashley M
in 5 reviews
"zion"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Ken was our guide, he was a gentleman and very informative about the area and loved his stories about his heritage. He took us off roading up a dirt road to the top of a mountain to wait for the sun set over Zion. It was a lot of fun, yet not too scary for older ladies like us! :)

2  Thank Diane P
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Ken was our tour guide. He spent time telling us about the land, his heritage, his children and their way of life. We had the most incredible views down Peek a Boo Canyon! There's no way we could have gotten these views without our ride in the hummer. It was very personal with only four people and the driver. We got a bonus trip to an underground river. I won't describe it because you'll have to take the trip to see. And, I want to say that Ken told us that there were people who had taken about 300 pictures taken at once. We took over 1000! Thank you, the other Ken and Michelle.

1  Thank Happiness671937
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

This was the most amazing experience! I would like to thank Ken for sharing his knowledge and taking us to the most beautiful place on our vacation. Windows of the West is a DO NOT MISS !!!
I will be retuning with my family for sure.