Hotels.com
eDreams
Snaptravel
Orbitz.com
2,029 results
All reviews sri lanka lagoon view animation team front office great holiday restaurant staff special thanks pool staff huge pool two weeks palm bay table tennis main gate water aerobics lunch and dinner rooms are large thank you very much
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place. Surrounded by the beautiful lagoon. Very helpful and friendly staff. I was there for 14 days and food was
Exceptional.. Special thanks to Mr. Gomika and Mr. Niranjan,both were very professional..Must return with my family for holyday...

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing staff and the service .overalls excellent .food is very tasty and accept menu change.me was vegetarian and they arranged what i want.thank you reception and the chef.room is very clean and big.recommended for everyone for get this excellent service ...

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have 14 night marawila club palm bay nnd had very nice stay. Service sector very goid and kind .good food and we love it.message handle by hotel and it was very good.big pool but cant enjoy there cuase ww are in quarinen. We will be back..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am Joe Fernando from Toronto, Canada. On my arrival to Colombo I was sent to hotel club Palm Bay Marawila to be quarantined for 14 days.I am so glad that I was sent here as this is the best hotel to be quarantined .Instead of being in a room for 14 days and feel suffocated, since I was in an individual villa type room facing the lagoon side. I was able to sit outside and see the beautiful view of sunrise, sunset, and lots of birds.I even took some great pictures of the view. Food was amazing . Always on time and very healthy. The room service staff Mr Tamil and the food and beverage services manager Mr Lahiru were very friendly, professional and took great care of me during my stay. I should say that I felt very much at home during my stay. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my clients and friends in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at club palm bay for the total of 2 weeks on my own and I must say I haven't been relaxed like this in a very long time. The surrounding nature, the helpful and friendly and amazing is just beyond great. I would like to thank chef Dylan and dinusha for all their help. Amenities, chalets everything feels like you're at home. Also there's a lot of privacy. Once again thank you to all staff. Definitely visiting again

Stephanie