“Very good”
Review of Rosas Restaurant

Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Homely place with tasty food for little money. I can very much recommend the lobster.

The quiet surroundings and friendly staff made me go several times during my stay.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I love Rosa's!!! I've eaten breakfast and dinner here more times than I can count. For 100cords(around $3), you get a delicious filling breakfast. My favorite is the cheese omelet with Gallo pinto, coconut bread, fruit cup, and coffee!!!! Did I mention all of this is only 100 cords?
It only gets better for lunch and dinner. I love the curry chicken and vegetables, the mashed potatoes and veggies in garlic sauce, and the orange chicken with pasta. The pasta is cooked al dente, which is how it should be. Lunch and dinner come with a small salad as a starter, your main dish and then a dessert(usually a piece of cake, etc). All of these cost between 120 cords(around $4) and 170 cords(or approx $6). For a few dollars more, get a lobster dish(if here in lobster season). The lobster is fresh from the sea and the most delicious dinner I've had on the island. Although everyone is super nice there, I loved talking with Mary every morning and watching her little girl, too cute for words. Thanks to everyone at Rosa's!!!!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We ate at Rosa's a couple times during our trip. Both times the food was good but the wait was long. We sometimes asked for things and never got them. I think the language barrier was to blame for that. The server was a nice young lady but was extremely quiet. The breakfast were 100 cords which was supposed to include coffee or juice. You really cant beat the price!

I suggest trying the homemade coconut bread...

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Cute little place on the way from Windy side to boat dock. Best breakfast we had on the island. The location would be a little hot, so probably wouldn't go there past breakfast.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Good for breakfast. One of the cheapest places on the island. Lunches and dinners here are more expensive than the place next door.