“The place to go”
Review of Rosas Restaurant

Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing, it's got not only exceptional cuisine but also good price! It's opened all day long so it's perfect if you show up at any time because you will be fed! Located in a very peaceful place, you can have a gorgeous breakfast with a bowl of fruit, delicious coffee and a lot of options as 'huevos rancheros' , panqueques, French toast.

Also for lunch and dinner you can enjoy vegetarian meals or the typical season fish and the yummy lobster! Staff is amazing! Sooo kind and very fast!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We went for breaky twice and dinner once! We stayed on the other side of the island so it was a bit of a trek but it was absolutely worth it!

Dinner is a three course meal starting at 150! And breaky came with a hot or cold drink and a bowl of fruit for 100! You can't beat the price! Great food and great service!

Absolutely go!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I had breakfast here. It's a good economical place for Nicaraguan food. It's not along the shore so it gets a bit hot.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Homely place with tasty food for little money. I can very much recommend the lobster.

The quiet surroundings and friendly staff made me go several times during my stay.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I love Rosa's!!! I've eaten breakfast and dinner here more times than I can count. For 100cords(around $3), you get a delicious filling breakfast. My favorite is the cheese omelet with Gallo pinto, coconut bread, fruit cup, and coffee!!!! Did I mention all of this is only 100 cords?
It only gets better for lunch and dinner. I love the curry chicken and vegetables, the mashed potatoes and veggies in garlic sauce, and the orange chicken with pasta. The pasta is cooked al dente, which is how it should be. Lunch and dinner come with a small salad as a starter, your main dish and then a dessert(usually a piece of cake, etc). All of these cost between 120 cords(around $4) and 170 cords(or approx $6). For a few dollars more, get a lobster dish(if here in lobster season). The lobster is fresh from the sea and the most delicious dinner I've had on the island. Although everyone is super nice there, I loved talking with Mary every morning and watching her little girl, too cute for words. Thanks to everyone at Rosa's!!!!!!