This was a great hotel. It's not overly expensive (for Bonifacio, that is), was very comfortable and clean, and I think most rooms have a lovely balcony that's perfect for breakfast (you can also eat breakfast in the hotel breakfast room for 8 Euros). The staff was excellent and did many things to help us:
1) Kept reception open late for us
2) Alerted us that A/C wasn't working and when we said it was still very hot, snuck us up a fan (but said not to tell because we were the only people they gave it to ;))
3) Offered to drive us to the airport when taxi was running late
4) Mailed a missed toiletry bag
A great hotel with great staff and only steps from the Port!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your A Madonetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.