“David Finnie”

Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Pancakes - all shapes and sizes, casual
Description: Pancakes - all shapes and sizes, casual
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pancakes, fantastic floral teas, fantastic, enthusiastic service and very relaxing interior design

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Nice location, friendly staff and the pancakes are just lovely. I particularly like the smoked salmon, cream cheese and avocado. Delicious!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Lovely lady in charge. The pancakes are out of this world and you are spoiled for choice.
This is a very popular place and it's easy to see why. Great service and scrumptious pancakes

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! I could not recommend enough, outstanding service and some of the best pancakes I've ever had.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I brought my 16month old with me for a lunch treat. The lady here was so kind and helpful. She immidiatly found us a suitable seat and brought us a high chair so that I didn't have to struggle. She suggested portion sizes suitable for my son and even brought him a book to play with while we waited for our food. My son was smiling the whole time from the attention he had from the staff and so I can't compliment the service enough!
The food was wonderful too, highly recommend for a lovely lunch date! It is lovely to have somewhere like this in Stowmarket.

Date of visit: September 2018