“Decent food if you don't want seafood or Puerto Rican cuisine”
Review of Blue Iguana

Blue Iguana
Ranked #22 of 111 Restaurants in Fajardo
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: For a casual dining experience with your favorite Mexican dishes, the Blue Iguana Mexican Grill and Bar is one of the more laid-back restaurants in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. This restaurant also has several TV’s including one large screen always televising current sports and events. You can also come and play pool at The Blue Iguana during your stay in Puerto Rico.
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

This place met our expectations which weren't very high in the first place. We read the reviews here and being from California never expect much when it comes to Mexican food outside of areas near Mexico. This place had a decent menu with fair prices. I had the chicken burrito which was good and my husband had the chicken fajitas. Upon asking for hot sauce they did deliver really good salsa that actually had some spice to it. This was the highlight of our meals.

Service was decent and overall it was clean and had what we needed. There is seating inside and out. I wouldn't say I recommend it except for the fact that decent restaurants with fair prices seem limited in the area. We just wanted to bet ire beyond our resort and the high prices for food at the el conquistador.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

my husband and I had dinner there last night the food was good and service was fast and friendly. we had nachos with ground beef and the flavor was one of the best I had.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I had the chicken tacos-they were dry and didn't have much taste. The nachos were ok. It is also hard to locate on hotel property-the parking lot is like a maze.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

We had here dinner twice, despite the average quality of the food. We were tired and needed a quick dinner. Price is good though. Portions are big, served with chips and home made hot sauce. They serve different types of Mexican and Puerto Rican dishes. The fruit juices are not fresh and sour, mind you!
Staff is kind and helpful. Different vegetarian options.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Great food and huge portions. Service was excellent. Caribbean Burger with onion rings was a hit. Fish tacos very tasty as well. Reasonable prices. Located at the Fajardo Inn Resort. Nice local food fare with beautiful pool view. Take a short stroll around the resort. Also the pools are open to the public for swimming, closed around 8:30 pm.You might want to do that first, then enjoy a great meal at the Blue or other restaurant on site.