“Great food with a view”
Review of Tasca OleLelolai - CLOSED

Tasca OleLelolai
Cuisines: Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spanish/Boricua Tavern Restaurant serving Tapas, Seafood, Sangria, Wine, Beer. Come have a few drinks and Tapas, listen to flamenco, and gaze out at the incredible ocean view from our patio tables!
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Eat here! the lobster tail was grilled to perfection and super tasty.
Food is great, and the views from the breeze, elevated terrace are amazing.
This is one of the best places around on the East Coast of Puerto Rico and is very close to the El Conquistador hotel, easy and valuable find.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I don't like to write bad reviews but in this case I'll make an exception. Any body who is vacationing at the El Conquistador Resort or anybody else that picks this spot for dinner....be forwarned. I showed up with a party of 5 at about 8:00 PM and had to wait until i practically had to do jumping jacks to be noticed. Finally a waitress came up to me and with a not happy, not to eager face asked : "table for how many" when i answered she said that she would have to get it ready . I couldnt help noticing her piss poor attitude. Quite frankly i was embarrassed because i had suggested this place to our friends. I told her it was fine and that we would wait, then it dawned on me: If the service Is this lousy then the food would probably be just as lousy. It was very clear that the waitress/hostess was bothered by our presence so i told my party lets go and we went to another establishment. I recommend Di Yukas Rest. which is right next door, i had tried it the day before and both, service and food were awesome. I know it's not fair to rate 1 star without tasting the food but hey, if you can't treat the customer right, then you are WRONG!!!!!, because the customer is always right. Next time try starting with politeness and having your staff smile. If the manager or hostess wishes to contact me or discuss this review; please do. Answer back to my review and leave your contact number. Rest assured that i will call you.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

After a full day at the beach on July 4th, we were surprised to find that a number of restaurants were closed by 8 PM. Fortunately Tasca was not. The waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable on the menu. It was obvious The kitchen staff took great pride in their food preparation. The appetizer sampler platter was mostly fried, but was big enough for 5 with lots of interesting and tasty flavors. The tapas were presented beautifully and, other than the lobster mofongo, were very good. (Especially the chicken and mushroom). The paella dishes were HUGE! The seafood paella for 2 would have been more than enough for 3.

Really enjoyed the visit and looking forward to a return.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Amazing dinner experience in the Caribbean. The food was delicious, I visited this place while a friend visited from Europe and we ordered Paella. He said it was the best Paella he ever tried AND HE'S FROM SPAIN!!!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Passed by this place many times during rhis statly and in the past. Looked real nice. The sign was enticing along with the lovelt balcony. Unfortunantely should have kept parsing it by. First of all you can get killed trying to cross the street to get in the place. Upon entering the interior looked promising and the chef and staff professional. The food smelled good and the menu looked interesting. We were told by the waitress that she would be back to take a drink order and answerrl any questions. After 15 minutes we looked at each other and couldnt help but notice there was only one waitress who was running around like crazy. Making drinks...taking orders...bringing food....getting supplies...even the chef came out and helped with an order. We tried to be a little patient as any place can have staff not show up or leave early ir whatever.. But what did it for us was while this poor waitress was working like crazy and trying to do the job of 4 people the owner was walking around with a wine glass in one hand, cell phone in the other, chatting tourist info instrad of helping out with his own staff shortage. We even tried the evil stare at him to get him to maybe bring us a or something. No dice. We got up and left and couldnt wait to write this review. My suggestion......cross the street carefully and burn rubber.....