Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Trip.com
Traveluro
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
1,098 results
All reviews puerto rico swim up bar small balcony minute drive old san juan ferry island rainforest pr tennis walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2021

Fajardo Inn is a great hotel and the pool has temperature water. But recently they are charging 250 deposit for room. The person who registered us did not tell us that in check in we had to pay thankfully we read the confirmation and called. Had to cancel because the deposit was going to more than the stay ‍♀️
Hope they rethink this because it was a great alternative but too much deposit other hotels are not doing this

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

I arrived at Fajardo inn at approximately 1pm once at the gate I was interrogated about my covid proof I showed both PR QR code and NJ state proof of negative test ! Once confirmed by the highly professional guard at the make believe gate I was told I had to wait for 2 pm to check in so I had to wait there to be allowed in . Once 2 pm I was allot o go to the front desk once there I was asked for my covid paperwork again once all that was cleared up I was told I had to wait till 4 pm for the room to be ready .. this was done to 4 other check inns so I don’t feel singled out !! But on other occasions at this very same place I was singled out I have written reviews on Yelp about the iguana lounge !!This place is so unprofessional and unorganized they have no signs of any regulations or rules!! I’m from Puerto Rico but I happen to look white so these ppl blatantly spoke in Spanish to each other thinking I did not understand and when you try to speak to them in Spanish they don’t want to !

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank anthonyrL945GA
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Such an welcoming inn. Very kind, very helpful. This was actually a last minute change from staying in San Juan and I am sooo glad we chose to change. Close Waterfalls off the beaten path & cayo icacos excursions beat the day of old San Juan by a magnitude. Do it and half the price of a lot of the supposedly fancy hotels in San Juan.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brittanymH6468GF
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Overall it’s a very cozy place. I suggest remodeling some of the facilities and also offering other eating options with more accessible prices, after all we are living in PR and it has to be more attractive for insiders. Great service at reception.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

Nice and clean resort with decent amenities - pool, activities, tour services, and restaurants. Not beachfront but there are a few within a 5 minute drive as is the marina. Hotel staff is friendly and speaks English.