“So much fun!! ”

Adrenalin Fiji
Ranked #5 of 19 Tours in Denarau Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Luxury charters, game fishing, snorkelling, island-hopping & leisure cruising, and overnight liveaboard charters… Adrenalin Fiji offers fun & adventure for family, singles & groups so check out the favourite holiday activities in our Fijian paradise. Adrenalin Fiji is Denarau's original waterports provider and has been operating since 2005.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! What an experience of a lifetime on the jet skis!!!! So much fun! Felt like it was never gonna end! Minnie & her partner who lead us were amazing! Thank you!

All reviews
"paddle boarding"
in 16 reviews
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We were visiting Fiji with our mates and wanted a fun day on the water with a touch of class.
This was a really good experience starting right from getting it organised via email and
arranging the best day to go on as it requires a certain number of people to leave port.
The crew were amazingly friendly and well organised, our visits included a sand bar for swimming, snorkeling and a jet ski off Plantation Island then another spot anchored off Honeymoon island. water was beautiful and clear and warm. Those that wanted to play in the water did and others just lounged on the boat where there was plenty of sun or shaded areas.
With food and drinks included in price there was no skimping to save money. we ate well and there was good selection of drinks both alcoholic and non. Lunch was superb and the cake for afternoon tea yummy.
Ruth was our star crew member and she could not have dome more to look after us bringing refreshments to us on the top deck where we sat in the shade.
A must doo in Fiji, would do again as such good value.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Would certainly do again xox you even got escorted /guide for the snorkelling ,Nothing was too much trouble .

Reviewed 21 September 2017

2 & 1/2 hours on a jets scare you? Don't let it! I'm 57, unfit etc, but I had an absolute ball. I was VERY lucky in that others pulled out on the day and I had the 2 guides to myself. Nato & Jim were great and Nato took time out to talk about the local customs, culture, history and other interesting things (thanks Nato).
First up was a ride over to Beachcombers Island, then a snorkel over a fish infested (hundreds of fish) reef, who were a bit cheeky sucking on fingers thinking I had food, then off past Treasure Island to 'First Landing' (where their ancestors 1st set foot on Fiji), then back along the coast to the Port.
Great day out guys. Don't be scared off by the price - just do it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I wanted something special to stay in the hearts and minds of my family in sharing the celebration of my 70th year life milestone.
"The best day ever" was the text my adult son sent me when we are arrived back at our Denarau resort.
That summarises what my family thought of the 7 hour charter the 17 of us shared.
I was fortunate enough to have Steve Carlin as our special surprise entertainer come up from NZ to join us on the day charter. He was truly outstanding in setting the atmosphere and getting everyone to relax and join in.
The lunch was superb and the crew totally focussed on ensuring we had a great day.
We had a range of ages from 13 years through to 73 so it was appealing to everyone.
Some had not tried jet skiing before and that added another attraction to the swimming
and snorkelling options.