The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa Fiji(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$212
The Terraces Apartments(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$217
Radisson Blu
Sheraton Fiji Resort(Denarau Island)
US$236
Agoda.com
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
US$201
  • Beachfront
Sheraton Denarau Villas(Denarau Island)
US$447
The Palms Denarau(Denarau Island)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$74
  • Pool
US$42
  • Breakfast included
3,649 results
All reviewsnuku restaurantbedroom beachfrontkids clubbula busprivate poolcoffee machineother hotelsmain restaurantgolf cartstudio roompizzaour honeymoonwasher dryeran adulttour deskport denaraupool side
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great service with a excellent team. Koro team are so friendly n you feel welcome as you step foot into the restaurant. Staff's so know the product the restaurant offers to guest. Food is so tasty. Beautiful view out into the ocean whilst having your meal no matter what time of the day it is. If you visiting hilton do make it Koro Restaurant.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Curlly88
David W, General Manager at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Bula Curlly88,

Thanks for the review and for recognising our terrific team.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed dining in our adults only restaurant “Koro”.

We look seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

There are few, if any resorts around the world that can strike the harmony of content that the Hilton, Fiji does.

This is not our first stay, far from it, but this in itself is a measure of the happy consistency this resort affords.

The resort has been open for just over a decade but there are only hints of wear and tear. Generally the rooms and envrirons are to die for. But of course it’s the staff that makes this vacation spot so unique. So much in fact, that not only do we want to do a shout out to the myriad of kind, smiling and sincere staff but even to the taxi driver who I kept randomly getting when I wanted to travel out of the hotel. Thanks Izzy Kelly!

Though I want to reserve my greatest thanks to staff in and around the resort, many at the main restaurant Nuku.

Our heartfelt thanks especially to Elenoa, Hd of Guest Relations. In all my 50 years of new and old passport stamps around the world, I have not ever met anyone so dedicated to making a holiday so personally special. Her constant communication, considerations and kindness made such a difference to our holiday.

As well, Adrienne Sword and newish GM, David Wells for their personal attention and the unique and loveliest staff including Etuate, Talica, Litia, Dee, Pritika, Pita, Kaurasi, Mere Singh, Asilika.

Phew. There’s two even more special shout-outs: Ili - for his heartfelt note to us and lastly the fantastic Vara!

If you’re thinking of a Fijian holiday and being out on a remote island is not for you, then I cannot suggest you even consider any other of the resorts. The Hilton really is it. Bula Vinaka Vakulevu!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank ads1212

Bula ads1212,

Thank you so much for providing such a detailed and positive review of your most recent stay with us at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa. Our team certainly do have a natural gift which ensures that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

Thank you too, for taking the time to remember and name each team member who made your families stay so special. I will be sure to recognise each of them at our monthly team member celebration.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

General Manger

Reviewed 15 February 2018

You be the judge ,,.we were told by reception , and 3 restaurant staff that our meal was a seafood buffet..price $150 each ...$50 more than the adjoining restaurants.....food at these restaurant/ resorts are over the top expensive but we felt a special seafood buffet would be a treat for our stay .....you be the judge ... it wasn’t a buffet but a shared platter for 2 ......for $150 ....no $300 ....

Room Tip: You be the judge
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ronikim

Bula ronikim,

Thank you for taking time to write a review.

I am disappointed to read that the Seafood night did not meet your expectations and I sincerely apologise if any team member incorrectly described the Seafood offer to you.

I have personally discussed this with the department head to ensure the team are better informed to describe the Seafood night style and presentation more accurately.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to learn where we can make improvements. It is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Check in was a bit chaotic but once that was sorted all was OK. The rooms were clean and comfortable. A woman in charge of housekeeping saw that I was having trouble with the stairs to my room and had me moved to a ground floor room without me asking.The staff were obliging and cheerful at all times particularly in the Nuku restaurant,especially David. We had a one year old baby with us, he was looked after in the Kids' Club at a very reasonable rate.If going out once a day use a taxi which is cheaper than the Bula bus.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms best for elderly or with little kiddies
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Carol H
David W, General Manager at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Bula Carol,

We thank you for sharing your comments with us.

I am glad that the team was able to provide a more suited room for your needs. David is certainly a valued team member that is always looking at ways to better enrich all guest stays. I shall certainly share your comments with the team members so that they know that the service’s provided were appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Bula! After a few weeks of traveling, we wanted to relax and enjoy some sun. Originally had planned on staying at one of the other hotels, but decide to give Hilton a try. Wow, I'm glad I did, right from check in (thank you Eleanor for our beautiful Bula check in) it started, we we're upgraded to a beautiful spacious unit, with all the bells and whistles. First, this hotel offer's both family and Adult only pools. I can say that both are great. We treated ourselves and used the spa services for a massage and it was so good that we returned the next day for a 2nd one (thank you Arpana and Nafiza). Breakfast, lunch and dinner was wonderful. We tried all the restaurants and can't say which one is better, because they are all great. We do want to thank Alumita at the Koro who provided excellent service. Again, wonderful hotel with great services, highly recommend.

Room Tip: Request room with Ocean View.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Teddy_and_Bat

Bula,

We thank you for the great feedback.

Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding the check-in and your room.

We are certainly glad that you thoroughly enjoyed the spa and the great food. We specially thank you for the great feedback regarding Elenoa, Arpana, Nafiza and Alumita. Your feedback has been shared with them so that they know that they have been appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa in the near future to experience more of the true Hilton Hospitality.