All reviews thursday night awesome vibe room with shared bathroom nice bonus other places quiet at night included breakfast your choice perfect stay wi fi paje beach seafood stone town spent nights pancakes party pool
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Everything of the lodge is great. Very nice rooms, the best food ever and very friendly people. I really enjoyed my stay here and I definitely will come back. The accommodation is not at the beach but just 100 meters walk, so that's fine.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DemaniLodgeZanzibar, Owner at Demani Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Renee

We enjoyed having you so much and we really really appreciate your great feedback!! Thank you for booking with us and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Very good place, very clean and very friendly and helpful staff. It's nice to have a swimming pool in the area as the beach is not very swimmable, a lot of kite surfers though. The food is really good as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and for writing your review of our excellent lodge :) It is true that the beach just down here is a bit rocky but luckily this is already gone after a 3-4 minutes walk towards Paje and we try to advice all of our guests about this when they check-in. I am way too lazy to walk too far only to take a swim and around the corner of hotel on the rock the beach is white, sandy and very suitable for swimming at high tide :)

Karibu Tena!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I travelled alone, stayed @ Demani's for 2 weeks. I was in Pajé for kitesurfing.
Really loved that place!! It's atmosfeer, the people I've met, and the food is sooo good!
I had a single room without a toilet or shower, but the sanitairy block was just around the corner ;).
It was always clean, same as my room after the friendly staff made my bed and fixed me up with some beautifull towel art :D.
Thursdays Bbq and party @ Demani's I can recommend, again the food is really good, there is live music and afterwards the party really starts!!
Pajé centre is about 2km away from Demani, 30min walk on the beach or 10-15min with the bike that you can rent @ Demani.
I had such a lovely stay and time there!! Thanks for having me, hope to see you al again some day!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Elke

We had such a great time having you here, you are a super guest to host :) After two weeks you became family :) We are really happy you enjoyed and hope we see you back here some day.

Take care!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Highly recommend staying in Demani Lodge - the place is very quirky and chilled. The staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful. They are so hardworking and ensure the place is spotless. The food here is amazing - all cooked fresh and delicious. Best pancakes I've tasted. It's a 4min walk from the beach which is great if its very windy and you still want some sun. The pool area is shaded from wind. You can organise all trips with Demani and travel to and from places. Thank you for a fab time!

Dear Guest

We are so happy reading one good review after another :) That shows that our hard work is paying off with all our satisfied guests! Thank you for staying with us and for being such a super guest!!!

All the best,

Reviewed 24 September 2017

This place was the only lodge with fun guests in the whole jiambiani area. All other lodges and hotels were quite empty. Perfect stay for us. Met some people, we relaxed on the beach and swimming pool and had a great BBQ on Friday night in the lodge. Best stay in Zanzibar for us. Totally recommended

Dear Guest

We are so glad you decided to book with us and even more glad that you had a great stay as well :) We had such amazing people staying with us for weeks now and it makes the whole atmosphere.
Just a note for future guests: the BBQ and the party is on Thursdays :)

All the best,