Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,384 results
All reviews tea plantation adams peak premium deluxe room golf buggy sri lanka our honeymoon amazing views restaurant staff private pool stunning location arch bridge set menu zip line ella rock half board large balcony tuk tuk
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel located in an ideal location amidst tea plantation and with stunning views of little Adams peak and Ella rock. They have different categories of rooms, deluxe, superior deluxe, premium deluxe and premium deluxe with plunge pool, for which the cost is in ascending order.
We booked a premium deluxe room. Room was very spacious and had an extra large bed, a large balcony with a view of little Adams peak, and an average size bathroom. Rooms had all the amenities. These rooms are located but far away from the restaurant and reception area. So you have to call in a buggy to take you to the meals or anything. Also we felt that this area is not well landscaped and maintained. It was all dusty at outside and when these buggys go here and there the dust goes off all around. And the view me were much better from normal room area as we have experienced.
Food was okay. It was a set menu we had. Service was excellent.
Overall the stay was good but below the expected level. It’s good but certainly not the best.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

It was such a nice stay at 98 Acres Resort. Guess this was among the best experience of a hotel we had after a long time. Everyone, from the security to the room service were so nice and helpful. among various Covid restrictions, they did a superb job to keep the guests safe and happy. We stayed in a superior deluxe room which was so spacious with excellent antique touch. You feel so close to the environment and feel the tranquility straight away. Got up early in the morning with the breath taking view of sun rise at Ella gap. Even though it was a set menu instead of buffet due to Covid, food was nice and they had tried hard to present them in a lovely way. Pool was available with safety regulations and had chance to dip in the icy cold water in the morning.
The location was so close to the Little Adam's peak where you could have short hike and embrace the amazing view at the top. Flying Rawana adventure Zone is at walking distance and Kids enjoyed the activities such as Zip line.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021

One of the best hotel in Sri Lanka. The ambience there with the cold climate gives a different experience to guest with fascinating views. Little Adams peak and activities such as mega zip line, archery range are nearby and they give wonderful experience. Our stay in 98 acres was fabulous, we had deluxe- honeymoon category room. There service is superb where security officer to the receptionist to the restaurant staff to bellboys, all are the very friendly. Cleanliness, Comfort and Amenities of the room are EXCELLENT. My only concern about the 98 acres is tasty of the food. Food presenting, Quantity of food, Cleanliness of the restaurant is EXCELLENT. But tasty of the food can be improved. Overall tasty of breakfast is ok, but tasty of the lunch is not up to standard. Since 98 acres is one of the best resort in SL, it is better to increase the food options in set menus as well since customer expectation is high
Service – 5.0
Location- 5.0
Rooms- 4.8
Food -4.0

Reviewed 9 February 2021

Highly recommended place for couples.. From the time we entered the hotel the hotel staff warmly welcomed us and was truely helpful until we left the hotel.
The restaurant staff too was very helpful and treated us so well.

Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

Well.... how do I start...
It was one of the best hotels I certainly have ever been to. Starting with the breathtaking view from the rooms to stunning rooms. The rooms were beautifully set up, clean , spacious and of course very comfy.
Your privacy is a guarantee yet the staff will be at your service with a touch of a button which I thought was impressive being a place where the rooms and the restaurant and bar etc are scattered around the property
The food was very delicious and very generous, also I found the pricing to be really reasonable.
More than all of these the staff was brilliant, I means super brilliant, they were really professional, helpful, friendly and most of all they were beautiful human beings
I stayed for 2 nights and I wish I had more time to spend as the Flying Ravana & the ATV trails is a must do if you ever go there
Well unfortunately I couldn't do it as it was not easy to convince my wife that it's safe and by the time she was convinced it was time to leave , so just a heads up it safe fir sure so don't think twice.
I certainly am looking forward to go there again soon.
Thank you team 98 Acres for treating us so well and making our holiday so memorable
Cheers and see you soon