“great food with excellent view”
Review of Ella Mount Heaven

Ella Mount Heaven
Ranked #50 of 92 Restaurants in Ella
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Pulled up here for our lunch stop, Had a good buffet service, lots of variety of curries and a great soup as well, staff were great nothing was a problem, good value for money, and of course a superb view to go with everything. wash rooms could have been a little cleaner but overall O.K.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on the way to Ravana's waterfall. The restaurant is large & well spread out in terms of spacing. My family & i had the buffet which had a good spread of vegetarian & non-vege dishes. The buffet comes with dessert. Also tried the fresh mango juice without sugar - tasted awesome. The service was good. The selling point in my view is the stunning surroundings of the Ravana Mountains & the restaurant's affordable pricing. Would certainly return to this place.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

The whole idea of this hotel is unclear. I have to say that we travelling for2weeks in sri Lanka and this hotel just really frustrating..going to cut 1 night in order to go on with our trip. Bad things as we see it:
There is no real lobby, so all the noise and car smells and noises from street are part from lobby. Even that balcony has amazing view, its not private, so lots of upper or lower floors can see you. There is ventilation net above the door in the room, so all the noises along the holl are yours...
Food is ok.
Hotel is not even 4 years old, but it feels 14 at least...

Stayed May 2016, traveled with family

Reviewed 10 March 2016

While coming from Ravana fall noticed this restaurant and decided to have dinner there since they also had some Indian menu. We ordered food from menu and it was okay except nothing like Indian taste. It was mild Sri Lankan food - averagely priced. They also had buffet dinner which costs just over LKR 900 with taxes and could be good choice. The restaurant set up and ambience is great.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

yesterday I will be there, see the all comments of Tripadvisor site, my mind confuse , but I went there my mind was clear,
I didnt see, any dirty and bad smell now all are new they clean and renovate swimming pool room no loud or noise keep calm Owner and staff very friendly Pool room is Amazing and Awesome
I will Booked 2 rooms, My view is Excellent, best and worthy place to stay Ella, Price is very satisfied to me, peaceful my mind now, I got it best