“great overall experience”
Review of Restaurant Lipa

Restaurant Lipa
Ranked #9 of 9 Restaurants in Postira
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I don't remember the last time I felt so good in a restaurant. It's located right by the seaside promenade, but the atmosphere it so quiet and peaceful. It's surrounded by a nice garden and tall pine trees. Food was delicious on both occasions that we went there and prices were reasonable. Our fish plates were excellent and pizza was great. Waitress was very professional and helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank IvanaRijeka

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here with our children. The children had Ćevapčići (80kn) and "Wiener Schnitzel" (95kn) each with French fries, I had the pizza "Lipa" with gorgonzola and crabs, my wife a starter pasta with crabs and pine nuts (75kn). The kids' food was ok. The noodles were a bit soggy and not a highlight in terms of taste. The pizza was also ok but there was some spice missing. (compared to two other restaurants in Postira, this was the worst pizza).

The service was nice and friendly but had brought the extra salad only after a reminder. I can only recommend the restaurant to a limited extent.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

What to say for Restaurant Lipa... it's simply, first at all, very special place near the sea with excellent shade, where you can enjoy in special food and beverages even in hot days like this in august. Special praise for pizza ( we all know that everyone can make pizza, but just rare can make good pizza). As well, the other food was excellent... but I must note, please try dessert Sufle, just try, I can describe with words perfection of this sweet ☺. Thanks Restaurant Lipa and all I can say is... see you in a while crocodile

1  Thank Darko H
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Third year of visiting the hotel Lipa and the restaurant. Consistent improvement of their menu. Risottos are extremely fine,the beefsteak was excellent and the pizzas are absolutely delicious. But the finisher this year is the newly added chocolate souffle. It is a KILLER. By far one of the best I've tried on croatian coastline.

1  Thank Luka P
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Great food and service, we tried every restaurant in Postira and this is the best one. Great risotto, pizza and souffle dessert. 10/10

1  Thank lucija56789