“TAKE ME BACK!”
Review of Hotel Hermes

Hotel Hermes
Ranked #65 of 91 Hotels in Malia
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with 6 other lads, we all absolutely loved the Hermes and Malia in general.
I was a little unsure after reading some of the reviews for the hotel, but after the week I've just had I urge everyone staying here in the future to ignore them!
The bar staff are amazing. Rita, Chris and Vagelis were always so friendly and we always felt welcome. Anna is lovely too! As long as you're not rude and you respect her she will help you with anything.
On to the reps Andy & Kay, I can honestly say they are 2 of the nicest people I've ever met. We all felt like we'd known them both for years and they really went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time possible! Without them the holiday wouldn't have been half as good. We all bought the events package which is well worth what you pay for, it helped us all save money because our week was sorted and we didn't have to pay the entry prices into the clubs.
Can't thank everyone at the Hermes enough I'll definitely be returning next year, Andy & Kay I can't wait to see you both in November!! X

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here I'm may 2016 fantastic hotel rooms where exquisite( that was standard room aswell) staff was friendly and pleasant and most importantly very professional!!! Well worth the money just to stay in the hotel alone!!' See u nxt year hotel Hermes and many more years!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Stayedhere on our first lads holiday and couldn't have asked for more, special mention to the bar staff chris and rita who were so friendly and happy to help in anyway they could, as well as the management who dealt with us very well. only 5 minutes walk from the strip as well so very handy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2016

13 lads on a holiday, reasonable accommodation well worth the price. I must say there is a rude women working there named Anna who needs to be more respectful to the guests of the hotel. The main reason I am writing this review is due to a worker named Chris who made me and all the lads highly welcome due to great entertainment give him a raise!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel earlier this month, with 2 of my friends. When we arrived our beds where dirty they had sick stains and make up on them, I asked POLITELY 5 times to be changed and they weren't changed at all for the whole of my stay! This forced us to sleep on towels, then one day they came in the clean the room and our bed sheets were turned inside out! This is unacceptable and not what you expect even for 18-30! Another problem was that we had no hot water, many other rooms experienced the same problem this meant me and my friends had to use other people's showers all week! There was 3 light bulbs in the room, however only 2 worked the light above the mirror had gone out and was not fixed this meant that all week when getting ready we had to use a torch!

Although this hotel is "self catering" the hotel has a rule that you are not allowed to have your own food, drinks or water outside of your room or around the pool! That meant everyday we had to buy new drinks, they claimed this was due to tax however this was just another way to make more money out of young adults!

All of the staff except 2 bar staff where rude, nasty and unfriendly. Especially Anna the hotel manager, she is patronising and speaks to all guests like they are stupid! She also singles out particular groups, unfortunately due to complaining about the rooms we were on of them groups.

We had two reps, the male rep was lovely and came to check we was ok frequently, unfortunately the other rep (lady) wasn't as helpful. Upon arrival we had a welcome meeting with her, she was pushy and pressuring, when she left she didn't speak to us again as we were not being pressured into buying an over priced wrist band which was cheaper on the strip!

I appreciate that the hotel is an 18-30 but many rooms received noise complaints from the hotel at 10pm when the hotel blasted music from the bar until 6:30am EVERY DAY!

Over all my experience in the hotel wasn't pleasant and this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in!! Please do not waste your money on this hotel- AVIOD AVIOD AVIOD

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends