Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Luckily my stay wasn’t long at this hotel as it was not where you would want to be for long. To start of the beds were super uncomfortable and the breakfast (I would hardly call a breakfast) consisted of bread rolls, cakes and cereal that you couldn’t even eat as no bowls or milk was provided. Our lunches were provided by the hotel and can I just say, they were DISCUSTING! It consisted of two hard rolls with cheese and a meat and a large cooking apple and water. Those rolls were not only discusting but they were also the cause of my friend loosing a very expensive shoe and although the balconies may look nice they are a danger. One of my friends busted their lip open because she slipped on the balcony and the other lost his shoe off of it! Not only did the bathrooms reek, they also need to sort out their locks because I in fact got stuck in one for atleasg 20 minutes because the lock broke, fortunately I had my phone on me but if I had not who knows what would have happened. A special mention had to be made to room 105 that had a foul stench like none that of ever smelt before!!!
This is not ok, I would suggest making some improvements and I will definitely not be recommending.

1  Thank Whatadisapointment
Reviewed 20 March 2019

When my school arrived at the hotel we had been travelling for over 12 hours and had been round Pompeii all day so we were all happy to go to our hotel and relax but NO the lift was broken so we had to lug our 15 kilo bags up the stairs holding our noses at the wet dog and salami stench. While we were at the top of the stairs we had to wait for 30 minutes for our teacher to sort the booking out as their had been an ‘issue’. Finally me and my friends were assigned room 105. When we first walked in, the stench of the room was meaty. It reeked of Nair cream, eggs and poo. The smell only worsened throughout the trip it was so bad, me and my friends had to hold our noses to stop us gagging even the teachers couldn’t go in. The room was ok but looked nothing like the photo and the view was nice. The sheets were an odd colour, had questionable stains and the bed was not the comfiest but I was so tired I got a pretty good nights sleep. Btw the shower is sooo powerful it really hurts your back. Breakfast looks nothing like the photo the bread rolls were stale and the cakes were manky. Don’t get me started on the lunch! Only thing nice is the hot chocolate. The staff did seem friendly however multiple girls had their Victorias’s Secret sprays taken from their room which they assume s was the cleaners. All in all it was ok but don’t stay in room 105 or 210 which was connected To our room and also smelt

Room tip: Don’t stay in room 105
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Meatystench
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Right.... this hotel doesn’t even deserve a star it was that bad (worse than a holiday inn!!!!!). The hotel is so far up you have to walk up 1000000000 flights of stairs (luckily you get an alright view once up there). The hotel walls were so paper thin we could hear everything. Oh yeah and the breakfast, stale bread and cake (which was probably mouldy). The hotel is soooooooooooooooooooooo cold

2  Thank Bdebsnsmas
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

The room was tiny I had to sleep in a dodgy bunk bed which was already broken (and no not bc of my weight) and then I slipped on the balcony and cut a chunk of my lip out so now I’m disabled thanks to this hotel so thanks :)

2  Thank Stella S
Reviewed 18 March 2019

This room 210 stank! The time when we travelled, as a school trip, there was a sewage leak. The balcony was nice but beds uncomfortable. For breakfast dry bread rolls and terrible cakes. There was no milk for the cereal and the drinks had floaters before drinking. Many items were taken and my shoe went off the balcony. You have to buy a key to the safe so that they either take your items or gain money from the safe. The hotel provided packed lunches which had apples, cooking apples! The walls were paper thin and very easy to hear the people next door. Next up, the bathroom. The smallest room of the whole hotel, showers were cold and toilets wouldn't flush. I had a very unenjoyable time in this hotel. I would not advise staying here.

Room tip: Avoid 210! Have a nice view of the sea otherwise you get to see some buses.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends