“Holiday dinners”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Several days of my holiday I spent in Sant Agnelo. The day I arrived I went to the beach and then decided to explore nearby restaurants. My attention was attracted by Tirimbo which looked nice. The same evening and all next evenings I had dinner at Tirimbo. For the first I had free starters – pasta balls (likely it was Fiori di zucchini), fried anchovy and bruschetta. Every day I tried different meal and always it was very delicious. The waiter was very polite, spoke very good English, joked a lot and made me smile. He always suggested free ice cream which was nice. And very important thing: after dinner a nice girl (who worked in Tirimbo) delivered me to my hotel by her car. Yes, it was a perfect service!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my sister we visited this great restaurant today and got some lunch! The food was great and the waiter was very friendly and supportive! We can highly recommend it to everyone who enjoys fresh fish and a great atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I arranged for 6 people to celebrate my mothers birthday, the maitre d insisted on making a surprise, arranging a free shuttle too and from our apartment and at short notice organised a personalised birthday cake. We had a setting outside next to the harbour and everything felt very personable.
The seafood which was recommended was fresh and the quality of flavours were on point.
Very happy diners!

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We wandered into the quiet restaurant by the marina on our first night in the Sorrento area to enjoy some authentic Italian cuisine by the water. Our host was very welcoming and spoke perfect English. The food was excellent, and we were treated with complimentary appetizers to try some of the local fare. The price was very reasonable considering the quality of the food and service.
Our second visit was also excellent, echoing a similar experience to OldMate's review below. We let the staff take over, and we were brought out a number of appetizers, our main course, and complimentary desserts. Our main course was a whole sea bass big enough for two, caught this morning, which the host fileted for us tableside. I also highly recommended the tuna prosciutto.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Very welcoming and attentive staff. The menu was varied and reasonably priced with daily specials on offer. Food was very tasty and perfect portions. Highly recommended!